Price Action Concepts
The KB Price Action Concepts Course (PAC) is our most advanced, in-depth and comprehensive course to-date. This course will give you a detailed walkthrough of Sam's trading approach. From chart and trading setup, to trade identification, filtering and management. On top of this, Sam and one of our top traders from the trading floor will take you through the process of creating and developing your own trading edge.Purchase Now
The Next Level Of Trading Performance
Discover the path to profitable trading results using mechanised, data-backed technical strategies.
Learn the key to producing consistent, maintainable and predictable results over time.
Learn how identify, create and exploit technical edges using our ‘Edge Development Process’ allowing you to diversify your trading strategy portfolio.
Number of Trades 145
Profit Factor 1.35
Hit Rate: 44%
- Strategy 1
- Strategy 2
Section 1 Setup
- Lesson 1 Course Overview
- Lesson 2 Setting Up To Trade
- Lesson 3 Understanding Event Risk
Section 2 Trade Particulars
- Lesson 4 Mapping Markets
- Lesson 5 Execution Theory
- Lesson 6 Confluence
Section 3 Trade Identification
- Lesson 7 Intro to D1 Biases
- Lesson 8 ENG Strategy
- Lesson 9 HMR/SS Strategy
- Lesson 10 LVL Failure Strategy
Section 4 Trade Execution
- Lesson 11 Orders, Risk & Spread
- Lesson 12 Trade Management & Loss Reduction
Section 5 Development
- Lesson 13 Creating a Trading Plan
- Lesson 14 Trade Preparation & Review
Section 6 Strategy & Edge Creation
- Introduction Lecture
- Lesson 15 Gathering Statistics
- Lesson 15B Further Statistical Development
- Lesson 16 Historical Data Testing
- Lesson 17 Historical Data Analysis & Interpretation
Included with the course are custom spreadsheets created by the KB team to aid you in your edge development process + full tutorials on how to use and modify them.
PAC Discord Channels
Receive free access to Discord channels for PAC members only.
12 x Live Mentoring Calls
Benefit from monthly mentoring calls with course mentors Sam and Grant as well as other PAC course members.